OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic by Aquatic Habitat | Nitrifying Bacteria for aquariums
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item part number||Bio- cure|
|Package Dimensions||12.8 x 7.9 x 3.6 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item Weight||50 g|
|Net Quantity||50.0 gram|
|Best Sellers Rank||#3,024 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
#34 in Water Treatments
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic by Aquatic Habitat | Nitrifying Bacteria for aquariums | Reduce Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate 50gms:
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic by Aquatic Habitat:
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic helps in keeping a fish tank clean and odorless. Has beneficial bacteria that feeds on ammonia & nitrite and provided the right environment will also consume nitrate, thus reducing the necessity of frequent water change.
- Has a natural active ammonia-binder that may help in immediately reducing the ammonia in water. Essential for freshwater aquariums to keep fishes healthy, happy, safe and disease free by reducing toxic impact of nitrogenous wastes.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” helps in keeping the aquarium water clean, healthy, and eliminating the bad odour. Results after a month of regular weekly treatments. Microbial contents are non-pathogenic, and using it along with any other (Non-OZPOLISH) chemical input or medicine may kill the beneficial micro-flora
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. For use in freshwater aquariums containing live plants & animals. OVERDOSE CLOUD THE WATER. Package has one unit of 130g (includes Free 30g) “OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” and a dosing spoon. Replace if seal is broken. Follow instructions carefully. Not for the consumption orally by humans. Keep away from children.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic:
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic is a bacteria based aquatic fertilizer that helps to gradually lower the levels of ammonia, nitrite and nitrate in your aquarium by providing the right environment and feeding on nitrification to produce harmless carbon dioxide.
- This product will help in keeping your aquarium clean and odour-free. It is an active natural ammonia binder that may help in immediately reducing the ammonia in water.
- In addition, it has three bacteria that feed on ammonia and provide the fish with a natural environment which is rich in nitrogenous wastes. When the bacteria excrete these into the water they are reduced to nitrate – thereby lessening the need for frequent water changes.
- 1 spoon per 100 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water.
- Weekly usage helps in the faster decomposition of fish wastes and leftover food Fights back nasty and harmful disease-causing microbes Improves general health, digestive system, immunity & colour of fishes and other aquatic lives Keeping tough habitats (like those of turtles) clean.
- Has beneficial bacteria that feeds on ammonia & nitrite and provided the right environment will also consume nitrate, thus reducing the necessity of frequent water change.
- Has a natural active ammonia-binder that may help in immediately reducing the ammonia in water.
- Helps in kick-start or re-establish the nitrogen cycle in any fish tank.
- Helps in reducing the stress due to the toxic impact of nitrogenous wastes that can show symptoms of ammonia-poisoning USAGE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.